The Main Hall
A cathedral-like space with vestiges of Rhode Island industrial history
The high ceilings and massive windows of the Main Hall are a perfect blend of the old and new. Impeccably renovated, this space brings the best of the past into the present and future. Industrial details show the rich history of this building’s industrial past while clean lines and contemporary finishes clearly define this space as a cutting-edge event venue.
For high capacity events, your rental of the Main Hall will also include access to the adjacent Visitor Center providing a unique flexibility for a grand entrance, coat check, check-in, cocktail hour, bridal suite, or backstage! The functional garage door dividing these rooms often acts a great reveal component for your guests to unveil a new portion of the event or unexpected theatrical element.
- Original 1929 steel and brick structure
- Versatile, open floor plan exhibition hall
- Complimentary WiFi access
- Truss access for lighting and design elements
- Contemporary finishes in the style of modernist painter Piet Mondrian
- 1,200 guests for Cocktail Reception
- 1,000 guests for Presentation or ceremony
- 700 guests for Plated Dinner